We're Here to Help
Check Out Our Frequently Asked Questions
If you don't see your question, reach out below
How do I create a team?
1. Select the "Create a Team" button on the home page.
How do I invite people to my team?
1. Within the team space that you want to invite people to, select the "Manage Team" button.
How do I remove people from my team?
How do I leave a team?
1. Navigate to the team that you want to leave, and select "Leave Team". Note that you can't leave a team that you created.
How do I filter projects by a specific team member?
1. Within the team that you want to filter, click the "Filter Projects By" dropdown to select team members alphabetically. You can also type the name of the team member who you want to select after clicking the "Filter Projects By" dropdown and then select their name.
What are prompts, how to create them, and how to use them?
Prompts are custom filters that team admins can create within their teams that team members can tag their projects with.
1. To create a prompts as a team admin, go to the team that you want to create a prompt for and select "Manage Team"
How do I make multiple people admins in my team?
How do I filter by critiques vs filter by projects?
Below the announcement bar in your team space, you will see a tab for critiques and a tab for projects. The projects tab will show you the projects each team member has posted, and the critiques tab will show you the critiques that each team member has posted on all the projects.
Giving & Getting Critiques
How do I ask for a critique?
1. Select the "Ask for Critique" button in the header bar
Where do I see my projects that I have requested a critique on?
1. Select the "Projects" tab below your profile, and you will see all the projects you have created across all the teams that you are a part of.
How do I give a critique?
1. Select a team space (if you aren't part of any team spaces, learn how to create one in the "Teams" tab of this FAQ).
How do I edit or delete a project or critique?
How do project iterations work?
When you upload a project in a team and get critiques, you can then upload a second iteration of the same project if you want to showcase how you implemented that feedback.
How do I create a new account?
- Go to: https://app.creativecritique.community/
Fill out your basic information, agree to our terms and conditions, and select "Sign Up" at the bottom of the page. Or, sign up with a Google account, if you have one, by selecting "Sign up with Google" at the top of the page.
How do I customize my account?
1. After logging in or signing up, select the "Edit Profile" button, as seen below:
Give me a big picture overview, how does this platform work?
What's the link to create an account/login?
Does Creative Critique work on all browsers/screen sizes?
We are focused on making sure Creative Critique is compatible with the latest versions of the Google Chrome browser on a desktop computer.
Some features may not work as well on Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer, and the platform is not formatted for mobile devices yet, but we're working on it!
What type of teams should I create?
Great question! Check out some common team space themes HERE